JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well just looked outside jeep is safe n sound..no sign of zombies.! Guess this party"s not going off!

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Nothing to see here. Just another religious nut who believes in a invisible man in the sky. :thefinger::devil:

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have an upset stomach.
me too! so thats what they were predicting:laughing2::laughing2: in that case i will hang on to my 12ga and report from the shitter!

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Actually the nutcase said 6pm EST. Then 5 months of tribulation and the end will be oct 21.

I'm sitting in Bucharest, Romania and he or whoever has spent a lot of money advertising the end of the world. It is on billboard posters and the news. Of course, the locals are having a laugh at American expense since the nutjob is in the USA.....

If I'd only known sooner I'd held up in my place in Cody with my ar15 and 1911 45 :laughing::laughing:

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Actually the nutcase said 6pm EST. Then 5 months of tribulation and the end will be oct 21.

I'm sitting in Bucharest, Romania and he or whoever has spent a lot of money advertising the end of the world. It is on billboard posters and the news. Of course, the locals are having a laugh at American expense since the nutjob is in the USA.....

If I'd only known sooner I'd held up in my place in Cody with my ar15 and 1911 45 :laughing::laughing:
It was supposed to start in New Zealand at 6:00 pm which would be 3:00 am here. Nothing obviously happened there, so we don't have or never had a reason to be worried. :beer:

He's just a re-skinned Donald Trump looking for his 15 minutes of fame. :lol:

·
Registered
2,260 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Rapture, RAPTURE!!! I can't I'm at work!!!!:bawling:

·
Registered
2,286 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
If this guy claims to be able to predict the rapture he must think of himself as a holy man that knows the bible. IF in fact he did read the bible a little closer it would tell him that yes there will be signs of an upcoming rapture, BUT THE EXACT DATE OF THE RAPTURE CAN NOT BE PREDICTED BY ANYONE. I believe this one would be Gods call on the time of occurance. So....cheers to more retard media.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
144 Posts
I agree, Im not sure how many people really believe this stuff though I dont know of anyone here in the south that didnt think it was stupid for this guy the first time let alone the second. If you are a christian and you believed this maybe you should reexamine your faith.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts