JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where is every one? There is hardly any activity on this sub forum whats with that guys?
Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
662 Posts
We tend to hibernate in the winter months as most of the trail systems are snowed over...

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I get the snow snow thing. But still there is a not alot going in in the northwest region. No sale treads no meet and greats just people moving here and questions about chains.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I'm here. Just been doing some wrenchin. That time of the year.

Heading over to Tahuya pretty soon, testing and just screwing around.

·
Registered
174 Posts
It is pretty dead in this forum; I noticed that when I moved out here from AZ, the NW forum is a ghost town compared to the SW forum. However the other JK forum website gets way more activity.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I think what you will find is less chatter in the NW section and more trip plan/trip report. That is the way it has always been. Definitely more traffic on the other forum and jeepforum.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am not looking for the endless chatter. trips an trail reports are good. just not much of those posted in the last few months. I will check out jeep forum i have not been over there in a bit.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Was up at browns on the 15th.
Firebreak 5 is doable, hoggsback, cedar tree all snow. Im sure there is a good foot or more up there now. Going back up next month to see how much is up there

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
662 Posts
Well, jebus, if any of you whiny fuckers actually lived up here, i'd say quit bitchin and lets wheel!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts