JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Aloha! Im on my way to da island. interviews in wiapahu on thursday. I will let you guys know when we get there. I am hopin there are some good trails on oahu. Buster

·
Registered
884 Posts
Aloha! Im on my way to da island. interviews in wiapahu on thursday. I will let you guys know when we get there. I am hopin there are some good trails on oahu. Buster
Aloha Buster! Replied to you PM:beer: Keep in mind that land and trail access is a very touchy subject in da islands. There is really no actuall place to "officially" off road in Oahu. There are several places that we like to hangout and go to enjoy the some of the best sceneries on da island and we are fortunate enough to have vehicles that are capable to take us to these places that require a 4 wheel drive to access;)

If you are in town until the 6th maybe you can join us for our monthly meet and greet. We also opened up our shop in Wahiawa....although we are still working on getting it set up please feel free to stop by.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Okay Guys I made it here early. gpoing to Kauai in the morning for the weekend. be back on monday. get me the address and I will def swing by.
BTW how the hell do I join this staging area?

·
Registered
884 Posts
Okay Guys I made it here early. gpoing to Kauai in the morning for the weekend. be back on monday. get me the address and I will def swing by.
BTW how the hell do I join this staging area?
Buster...good meeting you yesterday. See you when you get back to da island. Let me know if you need any assistance or info:beer:

·
ADDICTION II build begins....
3,833 Posts
Welcome....you are the first from Guam! If you see a 2 door steel blue jk with an AEV snorkel it use to be mine! Haha

·
ADDICTION II build begins....
3,833 Posts
Hey Cold...yep, that would have been me! :D Hit me up if you catch me out running around! :beer:

·
Registered
2 Posts
New from Big island. .brand new 2015 jk 6" lift 35's nittos & custom spyder wheels along with a pair of crawler conceptz skinny Bitches. .Aloha..

Ps.Aloha Wayne. Its Norman.

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts