1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
15,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,031 Posts
Just as much as the military and nuclear weapons coverage reads like a Popular Mechanics DIY section...
Im watching "Ultimate Factories" on Nat Geo channel. they are spotlighting the Apache Helicopter factory.

they pretty much outlined how to build one as well as a detailed explanation of the defenses and weaknesses of the chopper. while i think its pretty cool to see how bad ass this machine is, i dont need to know its vulnerabilities! all it takes is one terrorist that has cable to figure out how to take it down.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
It's Florida. They always make it easy to spot tourists. The best boner was when all the rental cars in the state had certain letters on the license plates. You could tell at a glance which cars were rentals.

~SoCo

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
defenses and weaknesses of the chopper. while i think its pretty cool to see how bad ass this machine is, i dont need to know its vulnerabilities!
If you even see it. Distance is a pretty good defense, and when the thing shooting (accurately) at you is a couple miles away, you're pretty much screwed.

~SoCo

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.