JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered my superchip flashpaq!!! Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Just ordered my superchip flashpaq!!! Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:
Nope, it was mistakingly delivered here, after I bribed UPS with :beer: and pizza:D The 87 tune really is nice, thanks:eyemouth:

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Just got mine thursday:bounce: Don't forget to run the updates on it first ;):smokin:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah I will run the updates. I can't wait! lohchief How do you like it?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nope, it was mistakingly delivered here, after I bribed UPS with :beer: and pizza:D The 87 tune really is nice, thanks:eyemouth:
:bawling::bawling::bawling: lol

·
Registered
911 Posts
I hear you. I picked one up off the EE, and have been checking the mail every day... even though I don't think it'll likely get here till next week sometime...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
got from autoparts warehouse. pretty decent deal from what i have seen out there

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Where oh where is that Fed Ex man. It is spoda to arrive here today!!!!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
It's here and installed. so far I likey likey. :bounce:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Has anyone been denied powertrain warranty due to the install of the superchip flashpaq?
I haven't heard of any but you can set it back to the stock settings before taking it to the stealership for any work.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts