JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to know if jeep has the button that is labeled "fog lights" as for example sway bar or axle lock, since i want to put it there and maybe one of you veterans might know.

I'd like to give credit to MichaelW for using his picture above.

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
No problem on the pic with the credit, thanks!

From what I know the switches are a one piece bank and you can't cut it up or the switch bank doesn't work. So you can't put another switch in there. I haven't verified this so you may want to wait for someone that has done a different switch to chime in.

Interesting note, while running through my manuals today I discovered that one option on the JK is to have electrically adjustable head lamps. And the cover plate that indicates AIR BAG stuff is the switch that controls the 3 positions of the electrically aimed head lamps. So does that mean that the switch bank can be modified or is there a whole other switch bank part for the electrically controlled head lamp aiming.

Things that make you go hmmmm. ;)

·
14ers
479 Posts
"Electrically aimed headlamps" ?? I never saw this option. What else am I missing? Maybe I can make my neighbor with the Lexus jealous in a whole new way... :laughing:

As for the foglamps, why not just use the factory switch on the end of the stick? Or are you looking to add more?

·
Registered
962 Posts
The adjustable lamps aren't available in the states, you have to jump the pond for that option:bawling:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts