·
Registered
532 Posts
Jameson
Guinness
Baileys

Amazing drink. Anyone else agree?
What are some of yalls favorite drinks.
I like sippin' straight crown now and then. But if it's party time, bring on the carbombs hahaha! Make sure u slsm it back or it curdles lol

Sent with braille ..:.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like sippin' straight crown now and then. But if it's party time, bring on the carbombs hahaha! Make sure u slsm it back or it curdles lol

Sent with braille ..:.
I know. Suckers curdle really fast if you pour the baileys rather than dropping the glass and all.

I also like pissed off japanese minnow farmers. When it comes party time.

As for the occasional drink, any good whiskey, brandy or scotch or... Jager and kraken mixed with just about anything.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Yep, I crush those along with jager bombs!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
15,330 Posts
1800 + lime

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
Lately I've been drinking the Osamatini:
2 shots
1 splash of red grenadine (bottle was dusty but the liquor was clean)
On ice

If you pour it right, the splash of grenadine looks like blood in the glass.:beer:

·
Registered
3,691 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Give me a good Irish whisky or a Abita Amber beer...:beer:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Grand Ma neat or 18 year Jamo or if Im looking to get really ripped Shots of Rumplemintz or a cool shots I created as a bartender that I call a Drunken Nazi which is half rumple and half baileys: tastes like peppermint chocolate. If Im bored and not feeling like getting too drunk just some beer.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Jameson
Guinness
Baileys

Amazing drink. Anyone else agree?
What are some of yalls favorite drinks.
Dont call it that in Ireland....... learned that the hardest way there is. Did I mention they like to fight there? Guy bought me a pint right after he "educated" me though.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dont call it that in Ireland....... learned that the hardest way there is. Did I mention they like to fight there? Guy bought me a pint right after he "educated" me though.
Would you be kind enough to let me know what they call it out do I just have to learn the hard way sometime.

What's in a Dr. Pepper shooter?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Disarono on the rocks when I am drinking.

Never accept a Concrete Mixer when sent your way. It's Bailey's and lime juice. I'm going to let you guess the outcome. ;)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts