JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'm just north of you in Boone.

Just put the deposit on an 08 Unlimited Rubicon today, should be in my driveway by the weekend.

Praying for a serious old fashoined Iowa winter.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Cedar Rapids here. I just bought an unlimited last week. Still trying to sell the 99TJ Sport. Everyone is buzzing that we are supposed to have a more harsh winter then last year. I am in a mad dash to save up for a 2.5coil lift and 35's. Anyone know of anyone looking for a TJ with a 3in BDS and 33's? Very clean and unfortunately is a offroad virgin.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Anyone from Iowa going to Easter Jeep Safari?

Been meaning to join JOCCI, missed out on the February meeting. I'll make sure to introduce myself in March. Just recently installed a 4" w/control arms Rough Country lift, RC dual steering stabilizer, RC 1.25" body lift and 37' BFG KM2. Still have a Rancho bumper/tire carrier and Xenon flat fenders to put on.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Soft top frame

Had a suggestion to post this in here, maybe someone can help or I can stop by and look at theirs if they are near the Quad Cities:

I have a 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara that I have had for a little bit over a year now. It has a soft top that I can't seem to figure out how to put the rear door frame's on for. I thought maybe I had to take the speaker bar off the Jeep. It looks to me like the frame piece doesn't line up with the holes in the side roll bar. I think I can figure out the canvas piece, but seem to be stuck on stupid on putting the frame piece in. Can anyone help with pics/advice? The Jeep website has a video, but it never shows how to put the frame pieces in. Just the canvas!!!

·
Registered
388 Posts
New member here from Sioux City, IA and I sell for JENSEN Ford Chrysler Dodge and Jeep in LeMars, IA if anyone wants parts or another Jeep...

·
Registered
16 Posts
New -ish Member...

Been viewing a bit over a year now. I live in Ankeny, IA.

'07 Sahara Unlimited, used as a daily driver, but have a few mods. My favorite so far is my 1.5 inch performance Teraflex lift. Looks great with stock tires.

Let me know if there are any trails nearby.....

joe

·
Registered
25 Posts
Been viewing a bit over a year now. I live in Ankeny, IA.

'07 Sahara Unlimited, used as a daily driver, but have a few mods. My favorite so far is my 1.5 inch performance Teraflex lift. Looks great with stock tires.

Let me know if there are any trails nearby.....

joe
Check out our local club, JOCCI.com. We have land that we wheel about an hour south of Des Moines. Its a good club to get involved with and meet other people with the same interest. We will be having a Jeep show/swap meet this weekend Sept. 24-25 at the Story County fairgrouds in Nevada, Ia (just east of Ames) its open to anyone with a Jeep or just anyone who wants to wander around.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts