JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shortly after purchasing my JKU I realized the rear door was disconnected at the harness. Upon reconnecting it I noticed the interior lighting didnt go off. I assume there is a short somewhere but I dont know where to start looking. Is this a common problem? Any ideas where to start checking?

And before anyone asks, its not the dimmer switch nor is the light manually turned on. It works fine now that I have disconnected the door again, but power windows dont work so great without the power :frown:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Shortly after purchasing my JKU I realized the rear door was disconnected at the harness. Upon reconnecting it I noticed the interior lighting didnt go off. I assume there is a short somewhere but I dont know where to start looking. Is this a common problem? Any ideas where to start checking?

And before anyone asks, its not the dimmer switch nor is the light manually turned on. It works fine now that I have disconnected the door again, but power windows dont work so great without the power :frown:
Sounds like a short somewhere like you said. I would just take out the bulb till you figure it out so you still have your power windows.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts