JKOwners Forum banner

Interco TrXus Mud Terrain Tires

10K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  JPJunky 
#1 ·
Anybody here have any experience with these tires? I am running the Cooper STT Pros in 35x12.50 17R and like how

the TrXus tires are tall and skinny.

See less See more
#4 ·
They are a full 35” tall with only a 9.6” tread width. Here are the specs from the Summit Racing page

Brand:Super Swamper
Manufacturer's Part Number:RXM-15R
Part Type:Tires
Product Line:Interco TrXus Mud Terrain Tires
Summit Racing Part Number:ICT-RXM-15R

Wheel Diameter:17 in.
Tire Size:35 x 12.50-17
Sidewall Style:Blackwall
Tire Construction:Radial
Tire Diameter:35.00 in.
Section Width:12.70 in.
Tread Width:9.60 in.
Minimum Recommended Wheel Width:8.50 in.
Maximum Recommended Wheel Width:11.00 in.
Directional:No
Asymmetrical Tread Pattern:No
Tread Depth:19/32 in.
DOT-Approved:Yes
Run-Flat Technology:No
Tube Required:No
Tread Ply Quantity:10
Max Load Single (lbs):3,640
Quantity:Sold individually.
In-Store Pickup:Choose In-store pick-up (OH, NV, GA, TX) on our web site.
CalculatorGear Ratio Calculator
ToolTransmission Lookup
Interco TrXus mud terrain tires offer a smooth, super-quiet ride with tough, thick sidewalls featuring a chip and cut-resistant compound. These tires have more siping than most any other mud terrain tire on the market. They have proven to be almost magical in icy, snowy conditions. These same traction features make these tires serious rock climbers. TrXus mud terrain tires each have their own individual specifications and are heavier than comparably sized original equipment tires.

#6 ·
I had the 37s. Got about 2 years out of them. Would not recommend unless you live on a dirt road and will stay on dirt most of the time. They are incredible off road, but not really meant for the highway. Siping went fast, like on most mud tires. Would only use them locally or for a trailored Jeep.

#7 ·
I have been impressed with the road manners of the Cooper STT Pro’s, better than any of the Nitto’s I have run. It sounds like these may not have the road manners of the Cooper’s. I know, as a general rule, that mud grips do not track as well as all terrains. Too bad you can’t test drive tires.

#10 ·
Anybody here have any experience with these tires? I am running the Cooper STT Pros in 35x12.50 17R and like how View attachment 364262
the TrXus tires are tall and skinny.
Curius if you decided to go with these, and how they performed offroad?
I ran them on a 99 TJ but only street use and now considering them to replace my KM3's for my JKU that sees a good amount of off road use.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.