JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I bought this kit and am just waiting for it in the mail. Some one told me that you need to weld some brackets on.... Not sure about that. I have searched for installs and checked rks web site for an install write up also.... Nothing, apparently it's TOP SECERT information only distributed when you buy the lift. Can some one help me out or show me a good link to an well written install? Thanks

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
i would suggest getting that word doc. i wasnt aware there was one available. some of the pictures in the photocopied instructions you recieve are piss poor quality and hard to make out. it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out, but still nice to have good quality pics to reference and not waste time on.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
luckily im a welder. i have the rear installed so far and love the ride. i cant wait to get the front on and be set. Oh, and i still have to move the rear axle in about 1/2 in to get the tire more in the center of the wheel well.

RK, do i need to adjust both ends of the CA's or just one end? probably both i imagine?

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Would you guys sell the front track bar bracket at customer request seperately? :)

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,650 Posts
Would you guys sell the front track bar bracket at customer request seperately? :)
You can order any of RK's parts separately, but you will need new misalignment spacers for your current track bar (if it's RK) and you'll also need to upgrade the drag link if I'm not mistaken.

Correct me if I'm wrong on the drag link RK.

Marcus

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.