JKOwners Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Good morning!! I'm about to do the same axle swap and was curious about your end result with the wheel speed sensors.
Hey. Everything worked out just fine as described previously. I have been driving my JK with JL axles since then, zero issues whatsoever. No handling issues, no death wobble.

The only issue I have, which I have a solution for, just need some time to do it, is JL's OEM draglink and tie rod are very poor in terms of quality. It's very likely you you will run into this too.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey. Everything worked out just fine as described previously. I have been driving my JK with JL axles since then, zero issues whatsoever. No handling issues, no death wobble.

The only issue I have, which I have a solution for, just need some time to do it, is JL's OEM draglink and tie rod are very poor in terms of quality. It's very likely you you will run into this too.
Thanks for the quick reply!! Dd you end up using the JK wheel speed sensors in the JL axles, front and rear?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Thanks for the quick reply!! Dd you end up using the JK wheel speed sensors in the JL axles, front and rear?
Yes, I did. The front fits right in, but the rear ones won't. You will have to make the holes larger, see previous messages in this thread for more details.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts