JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are 3 connections seen in picture one and two. There is the main pin hookup, Orange/Yellow connection and a white connection. I Hooked up the aftermarket unit to the pin and the antenna to the Orange/Yellow connection and got sound/seemed to work. I have not checked each individual speaker yet and I haven’t installed in into the dash. I just held it up to check the connection.

What is the White connection for? it used to hook to the stock head unit. Is it for the back infinity speaker in the trunk? something else?

Wire Guide for Jeep Radio Replacement Interface:

Wire Guild for VALOR DDN-868W aftermarket unit:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
what hooks into the white one? there is no connection on my new unit for this, the normal antena hooks into the yellow one.

STOCK UNIT:

·
Registered
8,644 Posts
what hooks into the white one? there is no connection on my new unit for this, the normal antena hooks into the yellow one.

STOCK UNIT:
Sorry charlie..... Look at the wires.... The white one is the coax for your AM/FM radio. The yellowish one is for the sirius radio. Take your hand and run it along the sound bar on the pass side and you will feel the Sirius reciever

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.