JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered from Wycoff for $478
UPS had a little hiccup and it took a couple of days longer than it should have to get here but hey whatcha gonna do?
Install was cake
I went ahead and ordered the wiring adapters for my aftermarket fogs for $17.25.
Great idea, goes from the funky factory fog plug to regular bullet connectors.
Fit and finish was excellent. Kit was complete down to zip ties.

I really like the design, looks a little odd with no winch, but that should be remedied soon.
the only thing I don't like is the offset fairlead but I know it's necessary to mount the winch inside the frame.
I know 'useless without pics' but it was well past dark when I got done maybe tomorrow I can snap a couple.

Overall, for under $500 with a in the frame winch mount and the tube guard, I'm :D:D:D

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Good stuff! And yep, this thread is worthless without pics. :D

It would have been cosmetically nice if the frame rails were just a tad wider so you didn't have to offset the winch but having the winch below the frame rails tames even the monstrous Power Plant. ;)

·
14ers
479 Posts
It would have been cosmetically nice if the frame rails were just a tad wider so you didn't have to offset the winch but having the winch below the frame rails tames even the monstrous Power Plant. ;)[/QUOTE]

Anyone seen one of the 4wheelersupply.com bumpers running yet? Or are they still in fabrication?

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts