JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any info on billet (steering stabilizer) tie rod mounting bracket. Ive seen pics but i have no info on company or distributer? Looks like "clamshell" type of bracket that would replace the stock jk bracket...and not get hung up on obstacles. I thought that Fox Racing (or CORE Mfg?) made this but cant find any info....THANKS!

·
Registered
169 Posts
ASk the Poly Performance guys....they probably have them....I know exactly what you are talking about. I think Poly's website shows this clamp

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Does anyone have any info on billet (steering stabilizer) tie rod mounting bracket. Ive seen pics but i have no info on company or distributer? Looks like "clamshell" type of bracket that would replace the stock jk bracket...and not get hung up on obstacles. I thought that Fox Racing (or CORE Mfg?) made this but cant find any info....THANKS!
Is this what you are looking for....?

That is an existing DIY part we make. We are planning and selling them (with a stud mount instead of the tab mounts) in a welded/powder coated version soon for the guys that just want to bolt those on.

Here is a link to the clamp that includes the tabs.
TUBE CLAMP PART # PPM-3112

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts
Told ya...:bounce: The Poly guys rock....You need it? They probably got it, and they are constantly making stuff that we "the normal" people haven't even thought of yet.....

·
Registered
40 Posts
Let us know when you have the bolt-ons for the JK. Just when I think I'm done for a while you guys come up with something else that solves a problem for me. LOL Keep up the good work.

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
x2...GOTTA HAVE IT...hopefully before i KO another stabilizer. Any idea of est production time? Days? Weeks? I'd even take one w/ no PC...bare. I know..."settle down!" Thanks Poly Performance...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts