JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
9,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone Going? I just made reservations at some hotel in Reston. I have no idea how I am going to get into the city, where I will park, or what I will do.

You going? Got any advice if you're from around there?

Woohoo!

P.S. No way Im driving a lifted jeep that far. Probably gonna swap vehicles w/ a family member and drive a Tahoe. I dunno.

I'm psyched.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Ahhhh....Reston....home of Nguyen Cao Ky...Air Marshall of the South Vietnamese Ar Force....whore monger extraoirdinaire...he has a liquor shop now in Reston....may be able to give you a "Frequent Flyer" discount on Buttwiper.....:thefinger:

G

·
I don’t know Washington but I’d suggest parking near one of the suburban metro stations and taking it into the city.

http://www.wmata.com/maps/metrorail_street_map.cfm

My better half and I have been talking about the inauguration too and there is a very slim chance we may try to fly out (if we can use her air miles). Her cousin lives 15 minutes west of DC and happens to be an FBI agent. She will be working the inauguration so we can probably get a ride into town :smokin:

·
Banned
9,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well we found out we are close to a bus stop that will take us to a rail hub that takes us into the city. The guy on the phone said they'll basically hold our hand and get us there.

If you decide to go - lemme know. We're gonna be west of DC as well. Doubt we could find each other - but you never know.

·
Banned
9,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Allow? I can do anything I can back up ;). I carved a pumpkin at the last hippy festival that said "Die You Hippy Scum."

See how the world is. All kinds of freaks out there that dont fit your preconceived notions.

Cheers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.