JKOwners Forum banner

Biggest shit show

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So in the whole history of JKO who has been the biggest shit show around.

·
Registered
397 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
idk... and what about Dan, Dave, Robt Stephens, and Camo? I think that they should be in there as well. And maybe even an honorable mention for the boys from Jersey.

Tough call and tbh there's prob a few others that I'm forgetting.

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Meh... I don't mean Dan in and of himself. But his interaction with admin before his ban became a shit show imo.

·
Premium Member
4,924 Posts
idk... and what about Dan, Dave, Robt Stephens, and Camo? I think that they should be in there as well. And maybe even an honorable mention for the boys from Jersey.

Tough call and tbh there's prob a few others that I'm forgetting.
We didnt stray far from our lane for the most part but some did color outside the lines a few times

Mods were busy some days

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
22,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Meh... I don't mean Dan in and of himself. But his interaction with admin before his ban became a shit show imo.
I didn't add Dan because of the fact that us peons never knew of the interactions with admins before his demise.

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Gotcha, Jim. Also I agree with Fklein. I really hated to see the mass exodus of the crew. Some great guys in that bunch.

·
Random Dude
3,041 Posts
I voted "bacon" as a cop-out when not able to select one of the other 3 in complete confidence.

If you'd said "recent history of JKO", I'd have to go ARB, APB, PKD.

JWN/ARB/DJG = genuinely unhinged, surprisingly allowed to roam free in society.
Extra points for coming back as at least 3 alter-egos (2x multiplier for mutating virus)

APB/PWN = selfish, spoiled brat mentality with impressive sense of entitlement.
Damn-near top billing due to recently trying to increase her score, but still a bridesmaid :laughing:

PKD = miserable fawk attempting to drag the world into his self-loathing shitmess of a life.
Meh, trolling dipshit is trolling dipshit.

Within my limited "history of JKO" (I lurked & read for a couple years before signing up), RAMS was a truly impressive nutsack. :laughing:
Anyone who fakes his own death multiple times is a strong contender, bonus points for also trolling "one level up" (PBB).

TL/DR: fawk if I know, man :dunno:

·
Random Dude
3,041 Posts

·
you can go piss up a rope
1,229 Posts

·
22,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·