JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 905 Posts

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Post up your idea of an American "icon" who blasted their way into infamy and notoriety...the trick is to not name the person, but post a pic and see who gets to guess who the person is...OK...me first...

View attachment 2108

·
Registered
597 Posts
i don't think i'm old enough to participate in this thread. most people who are have artificial hips and knees....i am, however, working on one artificial knee.

have you had your fiber drink today?
HAHA, I thought the same thing at first, but then I thought if I can guess one right, well then I can turn this into the GILF/Old Hottie thread.:grinpimp:

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Carol Double D it is...she put the Tee Eye Tee in big T!TS...I saw her back in the day when I was a lowly WO1 out of flight school.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i don't think i'm old enough to participate in this thread. most people who are have artificial hips and knees....i am, however, working on one artificial knee.

have you had your fiber drink today?
I have none of the above...now soldier, have you had your nightly high colonic??:thefinger::thefinger:

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
;)I have no clue on your second pic. But I do see a trend here;)

Edit-Kathy Willets

HAHA-change the jpg name before posting it up.

The trick is....do you know who she is and why she became (im)famous?

1 - 20 of 905 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.