JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here I am checking in from Daytona Beach, FL. I finally took the plunge and decided to buy a new jeep about 2 weeks ago. The only problem is the configuration I wanted wasn't ANYWHERE in the state so... I'm having mine built to order. The only problem with that is now I'm suck here waiting. I've still got my bike which is always a blast but dammit, I want to get off the road... Impatient, petulant and crazy excited. Thought I'd say hey.

Matt

·
Registered
6,228 Posts
Welcome.

The good thing about ordering and waiting is that by the time it's built, you'll already have your first round of mods ordered up and probably delivered just sittin' in the corner in the living room waiting...

·
Coonasian
1,833 Posts
Welcome aboard, Matt! Waiting sucks the big one but it will be worth it. There is a ton of good reading in these forums, and some pretty good entertainment too! :gluging:

·
Registered
283 Posts
Welcome to JKO

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The good thing about ordering and waiting is that by the time it's built, you'll already have your first round of mods ordered up and probably delivered just sittin' in the corner in the living room waiting...

Solid truth there. The parts are already stacking up. That first week is gonna go by quick once it get's in. Still haven't decided on a name though.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
welcome

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.