JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd share some pic's from a run we did on Imogene Pass a few days ago. Apologies in advance that it's not our JK, but hey I'm wheeling something and that's what really matters. Right? It was actually kinda funny and cool that we were the only full size on the trail that day with EVERYTHING else either a Wrangler or a Toyota.

Better yet this was on our 8 year wedding anniversary in the state where it all began..

Enjoy...

https://scontent.ford1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13925414_1047645578603984_7981566027147531434_n.jpg?oh=80ca4925942406b4af6fdc73797bcb6d&oe=581869B2

·
Registered
154 Posts
That's awesome. We were there wheelin Tue, Wed, and Thursday. Thursday was our 20th anniversary. And I actually remember seeing that Jamboree.

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's awesome. We were there wheelin Tue, Wed, and Thursday. Thursday was our 20th anniversary. And I actually remember seeing that Jamboree.
We're you on Imogene on Thursday? We saw a bunch of people from IL on the trail that day.

Oh and congrats on 20yrs, the 11th is our anniversary too.:rockon:

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
First time I've ever seen a Jeep having to winch a truck Downhill. lol

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
First time I've ever seen a Jeep having to winch a truck Downhill. lol
Hah... :thefinger:

That guy was inexperienced got him self into an bad spot. Picked a bad line and couldn't get up it, then started sliding to the left which would have flopped him. I hooked a strap to him and was going to pull him up, but then he rolled back as soon as he engaged clutch to start it. I ended up just easing him down and he picked a better line and made it up.

Was just just doing my good deed for the day.

·
Registered
154 Posts
No we were over on Engineer and corkscrew Thursday. We saw a Cherokee that had slid off the trail. Trees saved it from a 1000 foot drop. If they had stayed with the vehicle we prolly would've pulled it back on the trail.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts