JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Nice find. I think a lot of people who think it couldn't get any worse are going to be sorry they voted for him.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
I had no idea...well, I really do....there are a whole lot of Kool-Aid drinkers on the left

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Now Jim, why would a highly decorated 'Nam vet Marine vote Democrat...have you gone fruit on me???:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If I do, you have permission to travel to Pa. & shoot me.... that Vid actually puts all the #1 "Phony Obama" promises in prospective.... but people actually believe he's the "Messiah"... :shaking:

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
If I do, you have permission to travel to Pa. & shoot me.... that Vid actually puts all the #1 "Phony Obama" promises in prospective.... but people actually believe he's the "Messiah"... :shaking:
Beware of false prophets...;):beer::beer:

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
The only reason to vote demotard is because you have completely rejected the "just say no" message brought to us by one of the classiest and most distinguished First Ladies ever, Nancy Reagan...In parts of down town Norfolk, I see nothing but derelicts sporting Obama pins...one had a rather fancy Obama '08 sweat shirt...one came up to me and my 14 year old begging for a "few bucks", not a quarter, but a few bucks, so he could get a cup of coffee...where??? Starfawk??? I said I would help him out if he gave me a good reason why Obama should be President...he said, and I quote..."$hit man...he be takin' care of the homeless like me...I be gettin' a big check soon because of my brother"...unfawking real...I gave the lost soul a dollar, and he didn't even say thank you...now I know how a girl feels when she's been relegated to 4F Club status...:shaking::shaking::shaking:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.