JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
see you losers......

in about a week, im goin on a paid for by work cruise to cozamel (sp?)

·
Registered
184 Posts
your title is deceiving...for a moment there I thought you were announcing something different...I thought maybe our :rainbow: coalition was growing...:D

anyways, congrats on the paid cruise!! and yes, I'm jealous!

·
Registered
54 Posts
your title is deceiving...for a moment there I thought you were announcing something different...I thought maybe our :rainbow: coalition was growing...:D

anyways, congrats on the paid cruise!! and yes, I'm jealous!
:laughing2::laughing2::laughing2::laughing2:

Too funny - I thought he was saying that he was leaving the forum for some reason... perhaps because of his newfound :rainbow:-ness. :devil:

Good stuff Peaches. :thefinger:

·
Registered
184 Posts
My god, am I the only one who hasn't been there?!?! :pissed: Lance and a plumber those pictures make me jealous! :bawling: The only vacations I've been to lately is Legoland and Disneyland! :shaking: Both were fun, but definitely not relaxing! I guess that's what happens when kids enter the picture...oh well, take lots of pictures BeerMonkey and post 'em up here!

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
My god, am I the only one who hasn't been there?!?! :pissed: Lance and a plumber those pictures make me jealous! :bawling: The only vacations I've been to lately is Legoland and Disneyland! :shaking: Both were fun, but definitely not relaxing! I guess that's what happens when kids enter the picture...oh well, take lots of pictures BeerMonkey and post 'em up here!
Don't feel bad...my vacations are all to the Hammers to go wheeling, including our honeymoon :laughing: :roxy:

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Excellent. I was there on Labor Day weekend with my girlfriend. LOVE IT!!!
I haven't had a real vacation since like.......... ****, I don't think I have had one. Wait, I did go to Alaska a few years ago for a wedding. I am gonna look into this place. Are there any good packages available online...? Got a link?

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
I haven't had a real vacation since like.......... ****, I don't think I have had one. Wait, I did go to Alaska a few years ago for a wedding. I am gonna look into this place. Are there any good packages available online...? Got a link?
They do require you to wear leopard shorts, like Lance's :D :roxy:

·
Registered
184 Posts

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
COZUMEL

Did the Cozumel cruise last year. June I am taking all of the kids to Cancun for a week.
If I could figure out how to put pictures on the site I would. :smokin:

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
If you want to go real playa style stay where we did at the Presidente. I booked our trip with Travelocity. Camo recommended me the Presidente, and it was AWESOME. Did I mention we had our own butler. :D Talk about getting treated like a KING...

The view from our room -

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
alright im back. had a awesome time. ill post pics as soon as i figure out how to upload from the new digtial camera they gave us for the trip , oh they gave us a hard drive based camcorder and portable dvd player to.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Welcome back BeerMonkeY:bounce:!

·
CalmerThanYouAre
9,383 Posts
Any more trips lined up?
I'm aware it's from 2007

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
Any more trips lined up?
I'm aware it's from 2007
You eating cookies AND drinking Apple stuff? APlumber does have a trail of bubbles coming out of his ass. That's funny. Thanks for that. :gluging:

Attachments

·
Registered
9,439 Posts
Good bump!:cwm13: But while we are on the topic of bumping....whatever happened to that carpet muncher 'FzyPChz'?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts