JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my jeeps been broke for the past month and i really havent drove it at all :( and well im destined to drive it tomorrow night... im picking up a transmission tonight and putting it in tonight... hoping the flood lights keep me warm haha

Sent from the asshole with no front plate!!

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well i didnt realize until i took it off that i need the bezel that attaches the shifter to the trans.... mines broke... if anyone has something like what im talking about would you mind donating it to me please.... all i gotta do is put the bell housing on this trans and put the new trans in... and fill it with some new fluid... but i need that bezel like asap!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Well i didnt realize until i took it off that i need the bezel that attaches the shifter to the trans.... mines broke... if anyone has something like what im talking about would you mind donating it to me please.... all i gotta do is put the bell housing on this trans and put the new trans in... and fill it with some new fluid... but i need that bezel like asap!

I think I have the part you need. I'll PM my number.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.