JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nearly a year ago, my family and I were in a pretty bad head-on collision that totaled my Jeep.

http://jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10526

Luckily, we all walked away, and moved on with our lives.

Last week, I finally settled everything with the insurance company, and coincidentally found myself another rig!

I'll post some pics when I have them! Glad to be back!:bounce:

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Welcome back. :beer:

Glad you and your family made it through it.

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
Welcome back. I remember that, wondered where you had been. Glad things finally got resolved.

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Welcome back. Glad y'all are okay and that you were able to get another rig.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all!

It's funny... since the accident I haven't been here as much, but as soon as I got the Jeep and starting coming back here... I have the same problem as before... I want to start turning wrenches and draining my bank account again! :grinpimp::beer:

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Thanks all!

It's funny... since the accident I haven't been here as much, but as soon as I got the Jeep and starting coming back here... I have the same problem as before... I want to start turning wrenches and draining my bank account again! :grinpimp::beer:
Jeeps......the original crack! Grab your cup of coffee and a seat the Jeepers Anonymous meeting shall begin shortly....:laughing: Only in our meeting we discuss how to perpetuate our addiction not cure it....

Read your original thread, sorry to hear about the accident, but definitely glad everyone came away safely and you are back with JKO....

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
i wrecked my first one about 5 years ago. it was a yj, and held up much the same as yours did. they truly can take a hit.
i had another less than a month later.

glad to hear you got another jeep! :beer: good luck with this one!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Glad you are ok ...

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Welcome back to the cash drain life style. IIRC didn't you take some siht for the chrome grill on your JK... for some reason that pops into my mind

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome back to the cash drain life style. IIRC didn't you take some siht for the chrome grill on your JK... for some reason that pops into my mind
Yep! :D

I bought it used that way, but kinda liked it. It hearkened back to the days when chrome was king. But, that's what I get for being old.

When I was building my first vehicle ('80 Toyota 4x4), I had decided to buck the chrome trend and black it out. Didn't have any knowledge what kind a trend I was starting. ;):laughing:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts