JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i have been trying to get hold of someone at HD Customs to find out how to buy the Switchblade rear bumper and tire carrier. i pm'd them 5 days ago as well as 2 days ago and emailed them on their website. No reply. Has anyone had this problem before or are the shut down. thanks for the replies.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
so i have been trying to get hold of someone at HD Customs to find out how to buy the Switchblade rear bumper and tire carrier. i pm'd them 5 days ago as well as 2 days ago and emailed them on their website. No reply. Has anyone had this problem before or are the shut down. thanks for the replies.
Great first post. Thanks for buying the red star.

HD Customs makes great stuff and are worth the wait.

Welcome to JKO.

Be well now, and always.

Guinness

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Like many fabrication shops, they're small operations with only a few or just one lone person running the show.

Like what was said already, you best shot at reaching Jarrett quickly may be giving him a call.

I know when I was considering his bumpers last year I called and got right through to him.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Yeah is really a one man show and made a post a few days ago of the fact. he may be on vacation with the family or something along those lines with the holiday weekend. I have corresponded with him over the past two months for the front bumper though I have been out of touch with him as I've been working so much overtime I didn't want to bother him at night when I get off. Very very nice guy by the way!

·
Registered
288 Posts
First post and in dirty laundry, what's up with that.
And if it was in general discussion u probably would have said it's posted in the wrong place...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for all the replies guys, i will try giving him a call. i was just bummed cause i see all the good comments on his bumpers and i want it thanks again. oh and on the red star i gotten more advice on here than it costs really worth it had to do it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
He's a great guy and makes beautiful stuff however it's a small operation with attention to detail and not attention to a call center. Keep trying, he'll get back to you.

·
Premium Member
15,330 Posts
....oh and on the red star i gotten more advice on here than it costs really worth it had to do it.
:beer:

Hope you get everything taken care of soon.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
He does not spend time on the computer... He runs a one man shop and is not easy to reach because he may not hear the phone. Call leave a message and if he doesn't call you back don't be surprised just call again. He has a great product and it is worth the wait and a little hassle reaching him.
I got lucky because I just drove up to get mine :beer::beer:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
He does not spend time on the computer... He runs a one man shop and is not easy to reach because he may not hear the phone. Call leave a message and if he doesn't call you back don't be surprised just call again. He has a great product and it is worth the wait and a little hassle reaching him.
I got lucky because I just drove up to get mine :beer::beer:

Yea it might be worth that to some people but not me. No big deal plenty of other people selling quality products that do answer the phone. Or emails. I'm big on if you want me to by your stuff then I need to talk to you to order it. Just a small request. No worries but I did finally get a returned email and price sheet and don't know if I read it right but it was going to cost like 2000 for the rear bumper and that's just to much for me. No worries though but It does surprise me that guys will pays Their hard earned money for something that you can't get any customer service. Sorry but with those prices you can hire someone if your that busy.
Sent via the iPhone interwebs

·
Registered
283 Posts
Y'all are nuts!
Jarrett isn't running a F-150 assembly line.
Then again, I am super picky about what goes on my rig. I'm going for a distinct look, and the bumper has has to meet my function requirements.
I knew it's what I wanted as soon as I seen it. Called Jarrett and talked to him for about an hour the first time. He builds High Quality Products and bends over backwards to make sure the customer is happy.
I got a call from Jarrett today letting me know mine was finished and getting shipped out. Haha, can't wait!

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Y'all are nuts!
Jarrett isn't running a F-150 assembly line.
Then again, I am super picky about what goes on my rig. I'm going for a distinct look, and the bumper has has to meet my function requirements.
I knew it's what I wanted as soon as I seen it. Called Jarrett and talked to him for about an hour the first time. He builds High Quality Products and bends over backwards to make sure the customer is happy.
I got a call from Jarrett today letting me know mine was finished and getting shipped out. Haha, can't wait!
Then why bitch about the buttfucking

Bryan
Sent from my smoke signals

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
congrats, :beer: first bumper he finished in 6 months, that one man shop is really working out. btw you could have bought 3 bumpers for the cost of your super strength wind up toy. i hope its worth 2 grand to lower your tire. haha

·
Registered
288 Posts
congrats, :beer: first bumper he finished in 6 months, that one man shop is really working out. btw you could have bought 3 bumpers for the cost of your super strength wind up toy. i hope its worth 2 grand to lower your tire. haha
SNAP!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts