JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
This popped up on my YouTube feed a while back. Pretty crazy that they are that close. Is it restricted or just whoever wants to go.

You know they would never allow shit like that in the USofA.

·
Registered
915 Posts
This popped up on my YouTube feed a while back. Pretty crazy that they are that close. Is it restricted or just whoever wants to go.

That's cause in the land of Freedom some jack-fuck would be taking pot shots with their anti-aircraft 50cal glocks .

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I won’t confirm or deny but the way I understand it, if you’re willing to make the hike to the good view points you are welcome to enjoy.

And you’d be surprised to know, there’s actually a few places around Death Valley USA, where similar can be seen. Again as far as I know, you just have to be willing to make the hike.
I have no doubt that spectators are being watched closely.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just noticed that on my phone there’s no audio to these videos.
Are y’all hearing sound?

Did I fuck uo the YouTube link?

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
You're good. All three videos have sound. Incredible stuff right there.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Great videos. Thanks for sharing. I would love to live near a place like that. It isn't the same as them flying (cruising) over your house. :lol:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
We build keeps to get us to the backcountry, would a Jeep get that. Fuck hiking if you can motor to the observation deck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts