378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm easy...

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am finding a ton for a more reasonable price. Pun was sad, but couldn?t resist.

·
Registered
587 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If the Dodge was too expensive...even the Z06 would get a chance. 625HP/635TQ at that weight for 92k isn't something to snub...

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
old ford pickup and save $97,000 to put into my bank account.
Nope...use it or loose it. Lol. I'd save it and keep the Jeep, and now the post is even more meaningless haha

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
DAMMIT! That's the banker in me saying, "save, save, save". Ok, the Demon, sale the sumbitch and have buy a old Ford truck. Just Kidding.

I'd go Range Rover with the V8 supercharged or the diesel supercharged. Have the comfy luxurious ride.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Since that $100K figure has been blown out, I'd have to opt for a Porsche Carrera 4. Somewhere in the $140K range when optioned to my liking.
As for those Legacy wagons, if I put a snorkel on it and completely submerge the cab, will it still function as reliably as the original?
I think not. Money well wasted.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Since that $100K figure has been blown out, I'd have to opt for a Porsche Carrera 4. Somewhere in the $140K range when optioned to my liking.
As for those Legacy wagons, if I put a snorkel on it and completely submerge the cab, will it still function as reliably as the original?
I think not. Money well wasted.
I honestly doubt it. I've never liked the idea of partially submerging my CJ,TJ, or JK. It's such a headache. Water crossing to the doors? Fine. Above that? No thanks. The power wagon is so tall, I doubt I would even consider it. The originals are out there though.
Porsche would be nice. Good Lord though...the maintenance costs.. At least the demon and the Vette have accessible parts. I heard the new Vette might be midengine? Venom F5?

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
I would buy a D110 Rover rebuilt by East Coast Rover in Mass. I drool often on this web site.

https://eastcoastrover.com/ecrforsale.html

Whoops! Forgot to mention the 1966 Griffith series 400 that my dad bought in 66. I made a few bucks dragging on Friday night back in the day. Car was pure.muscle and unbelievably fast. Only 59 were built by Jack Griffith with the blessing of Ford. This car made Cobras Pooh Pooh. Stupid ass bro in law totaled it. Rumors are there may be an attempt to bring them back. Watch the little blue car. The Griffith came out the showroom like this. Enjoy.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 38 Posts