JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to get your opinion about this guys. What would be your Jeep choice instead of the Wrangler be?

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
A nice CJ7 or a Willys pickup.

·
Super Moderator
6,195 Posts
as solid (no rust) an example of the 1995-96 Cherokee w/ as low a mileage as is locatable . If you can find one that hasn't been neglected, it can last for 500k easily.....

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
The only Jeep products I've ever owned are Wranglers. But I've considered a cherokee for daily driving.

·
Premium Member
1,397 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Wanted to get your opinion about this guys. What would be your Jeep choice instead of the Wrangler be?
Honestly I don't think I could drive anything else.

If I were to continue to off road it would be a Cherokee But I would want the older ones.

·
Registered
619 Posts
CJ8 Scrambler or maybe a 67-71 Jeepster Commando again.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Seriously thinking about trying to find an early CJ with the short hood to put a Kubota Diesel in for daily driving. Nothing crazy, but it would be cool as hell, and get 30 some odd mpg at the speeds I drive to work.

·
Registered
163 Posts
In no particular order....J-truck, Wagoneer, Comanche, SRT8, CJ8, CJ-2A, 5.9ZJ, 1st gen Cherokee Chief....

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am in two minds of going for the Wrangler or the Cherokee myself currently. Still reviewing the specs though,

·
Registered
564 Posts
Willy's pickup or Wagon, another M715 (sold one that I had), or an FSJ Pickup or Wagoneer. An XJ would be right behind those as a go to.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts