JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am fixin to go back up to the hospital to be with my wife until we bring back our baby. This will be my first and I am now scared sh!tless and dont know what to think. She is going to be induced today / tomorrow. So give me a few days and I will be back on here again but not as much as I usually am. I will post some pics in a couple of days.

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Congrats man. Dont be scared. Nature kicks in and you do everything you are hard-wired to do. You already know what to do and you dont even know it.

SAVOR IT. Soak in every moment. It goes by quick and details you thought you'd never forget get fuzzy quickly.

Congratulations again!

·
Registered
454 Posts
Congrats!!! :bounce:

Get that carseat in before you go. My first born came home in a 2000 red TJ, remember it like yesterday.....(bad example, yesterday was brutal)

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Well I am fixin to go back up to the hospital to be with my wife until we bring back our baby. This will be my first and I am now scared sh!tless and dont know what to think. She is going to be induced today / tomorrow. So give me a few days and I will be back on here again but not as much as I usually am. I will post some pics in a couple of days.
Congrats!! Nothing to be worried about with the baby but watch out for your wife when the contractions really kick in!! Her hand strength will become superhuman!!:bawling:

And don't freak out when you first see your baby. They all look like that when they first come out!!:D

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
x2 on superhuman.

And the only thing you should say is "what do you want me to do baby?" Then do it. Dont try to think for yourself. She'll just tell you to go fuck yourself and cuss you for ever having sex w/ her.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Don't know either man. I am sure it will be a great exp for you and your wife. Congrats!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for the words guys I already had the car seat installed since week 36 lol I wish I could bring him home in the jk but it would to much strain for my wife to get in and out of I sure so the car it have to be. I guess muddpuppy is is going to be having a puppy himself lol

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
why no home birth in a tub full of mud?

:beer::beer::beer:

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
I am in the same boat the Dr. told my girl they would like to induce sometime within the next week or two.

Congrats on the baby!:beer:

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
congrats man! Toughest but best thing you will ever do.... seems like just yesterday my son was born and now he is turning 6 and my daughter 5.... time flies!

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
congrats and God Bless on the baby. try to enjoy them as they grow so fast. my baby's are 12 and 8 and (fvck i feel old saying this) it seems like yesterday that i brought them home to start a little family.:D

·
Registered
785 Posts
Congrats and Our Prayers are with you. Trail ride this weekend? Have to break in the Kid sometime :D Girl or Boy? I guess it doesn't matter,

1 - 20 of 76 Posts