JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm deployed but will be hom ein a week or 2 and i have this 95 danger ranger i DD and just plain kick the hell out of at home..its a real gem, and just won't die so i need to clean it up a little considering how much time i log in it..anyway, the carpet is done in it and i don't feel the need to spend $200 on a cheapo carpet or rubber mats... i could go with the roll on bedliner but i had the thought to just use the leftover garage rubberized flooring i will likely have after i do the garage when i get back.. i'll assume to just scuff and clean the hell out of it... any inputs if i should bother or not with the idea... i figured it would possibly insulate a bit, easy to clean, be gray vs black (better for this use to me anyway)... like i said, this truck is just a beater but it still manages a 80 mile round trip daily drive some how.. then again i have a couple quarts of the duplicolor bed liner somewhere too i can just use...if anyone else has any ideas on other cheapo and easy options throw it on out...thanks for any ideas, or input..

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Put golf tees in any holes you don't want clogged up. Are you sure the garage floor paint will work? Concrete is pretty porous, so that stuff may not stick to metal no matter how much prep you do. I'd look into that first.

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
find closest arts and crafts store and pick up some of that faux bear fur. Be sure to put on seats as well.

·
Registered
288 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i have no clue it it will adhere..good point..and no way will i actually research this! not worht the effort on the $1000 ranger that will never get washed or even cared about..hell it doesnt get oil changes, it just leaks it out and get a weekly refill normally :) ...
sod, naw...maybe i use the bedliner i already have and get some indoor/outdoor green carpetting and trim it up in there..... seems like a fair mix of alternatives!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts