JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
home theater installer. i had to run wires for the rear surround speakers and the one one corner of the room smelld like cat pee where i had to work, i was only in that corner for about 5min drilling and running the wires but the stench just wouldnt go away.

·
Vendor
1,316 Posts
and i wanted to kill myself. i took 2 showers and i think i still smell it.
My Jeep is a car, My car is a Jeep, My Jeep is a car, My car is a Jeep, My Jeep is a car, My car is a Jeep, My Jeep is a car, My car is a Jeep, My Jeep is a car, My car is a Jeep, My Jeep is a car, My car is a Jeep, My Jeep is a car, My car is a Jeep, My Jeep is a car, My car is a Jeep,
My Jeep is a car, My car is a Jeep, My Jeep is a car, My car is a Jeep, My Jeep is a car, My car is a Jeep, My Jeep is a car, My car is a Jeep, My Jeep is a car, My car is a Jeep, My Jeep is a car, My car is a Jeep, My Jeep is a car, My car is a Jeep, My Jeep is a car, My car is a Jeep,

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
:laughing:no more cats, no more problems;) Good try Brett. We'll have to wait and see if it worked.

·
Registered
854 Posts

Nope I seem to still have to two cats living in my house :shaking:

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
Nope I seem to still have to two cats living in my house :shaking:
Maybe it only got the bad ones, one out of 100 is usually a good one. I have only had two cats that were special. The kind that are happy to see you, come when you call them and don't piss on stuff or spray to mark their territory.:shaking:

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I really and truly feel for you man.As the saying goes,if it were easy,everyone would do it.

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
whats withthe cats? my sig says when you call a jeep a car god spills a beer, i guess woods doesnt like beer, prob one of those champange drinking "jeepers"

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
whats withthe cats? my sig says when you call a jeep a car god spills a beer, i guess woods doesnt like beer, prob one of those champange drinking "jeepers"
Yeah that would explain the blatant disregard for beer spillage:laughing:I didn't even see your sig line. I like that much better, for some reason I've always hated the kitten version.

·
Registered
271 Posts
whats with the cats? my sig says when you call a jeep a car god spills a beer, i guess woods doesnt like beer, prob one of those champange drinking "jeepers"
I may be wrong but I think you missed the whole point, I think Mr. Woods is saying "my jeep is a car" which it turn God spills a :beer: right? I think the :beer::beer::beer::beer: are spilling in your direction so you can drink the memory of cat pee away. Just my interpretation and 2 cents... :D

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I know that smell/feeling. Back when I was a window installer we went to one house... O man. 2 Dogs in a crate in the corner of the living room, pee stains everywhere, some poop at various places around the house, dishes stacked in the sink so high you couldn’t turn on the water, food in the kids room, food in the parents room... Man I can still remember that smell now and that was probably 3 or 4 years ago.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
WTF???????????

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
:idea:no, no, no. you guys have it all wrong. it's every time someone calls their jeep a car, God kills a CAT. not spills a beer.

SDMF was trying to kill some cats (and hopefully the one that peed in the spot that BeerMonkey was working in).

what have you guys been smoking? everyone who's anyone knows this.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts