JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So while the boy is at work...I was told that my ONLY project today is that I HAVE to post these from his recent outting..So Im hoping this works!!!! (And if not Ill be at work by the time he figures it out):D

see post #18 sorry

·
Premium Member
2,805 Posts
Nice lookin jeeps there. Really digging the black JK, the Cepek wheels with the mud grapplers really look like a nice combo on the black. Nicely done, my only complaint with the pics is that you guys suck ass because you can have your top and doors off this time of year. a-holes.

40 degrees here tonight.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Nice lookin jeeps there. Really digging the black JK, the Cepek wheels with the mud grapplers really look like a nice combo on the black. Nicely done, my only complaint with the pics is that you guys suck ass because you can have your top and doors off this time of year. a-holes.

40 degrees here tonight.
I wish! -4F here in ND tonight!

Cool pics! I also dig the DC wheels on the black!

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
looks like he's wearing lamarr burton sunglasses:

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Nice pics, instantly knew it was florida with that sugar sand, stuff gets everywhere!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol havnt had the doors or top on in almost 2weeks check out the FL section i have posted 14 other pics

·
Registered
143 Posts
Y'all must be talking about Lavar Burton's cousin. He was always trying to steal some of Lavar's spotlight by wearing his Star Trek glasses.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Y'all must be talking about Lavar Burton's cousin. He was always trying to steal some of Lavar's spotlight by wearing his Star Trek glasses.
Indeed I was. After Star Trek, Lamarr would not take off his cousin's prop glasses. little known fact from IMDB.com!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts