JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone local, or at least in FL, have a way for me to get tow hooks and fog lights on the front of my Jeep? Is there a way to mount a winch to a factory bumper? I can deal with a factory bumper if it has fog light holes and tow hooks until I can afford to buy aftermarket bumpers! Thanks for any help guys!

·
Registered
519 Posts
We will have a winch mount seperate from our bumper in about a week, bolts between the framerails super easy install. winch plate will be under $100.

Andy

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay so, I can put tow hooks on my bumper now and there will be a winch plate able to mount to this bumper? Nice!!

·
Registered
582 Posts
I have a factory fog and hook bumper with the lights and hooks still mount on the bumper sitting in my garage just come straight up 27 to clermont

·
Registered
243 Posts
We will have a winch mount seperate from our bumper in about a week, bolts between the framerails super easy install. winch plate will be under $100.

Andy
Seriously? You guys are going to have a JK winch mount for the stock bumper & it's going to cost less than $5000?? NOTHING for a JK costs that little in the aftermarket, from ANYONE! That's awesome, if it's true... I'm skeptical for now... lol...

I have a rear tow hook if anyone needs it, I took it off to put the receiver hitch on. Just pay for shipping & I'll send it to you... PM me if interested...

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Let me know for sure when that comes out. if that is the case I would be happy with stock bumpers and winch on that

·
Registered
582 Posts
I am being for real come up and pick it up I am not going to use it again and I like to pass on the saving since the bumper I got to replace it with was free

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Awesome, when would be a good time? I work til 7 during the week, and free most of the weekends

·
Registered
243 Posts
I know, crazy huh?
Seriously though, thank you! It's about time someone came out with a product that's not waaaaaay over priced just because it's for the "new" JK Wrangler. You can get a winch plate for a TJ for less than $100, but for a JK it's $280 or more... I will be in touch when you announce it's available!! Thanks again!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts