JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered the Tuffy security deck for the back of my jeep a couple weeks ago. It only took a little over an hour to install and the instructions were very easy to follow. I had every nut and bolt I needed and it's made a high quality. So my thanks go out to Tuffy and their engineers for giving me piece of mind to carry my tools and gear on and off the trail. Of course, every likes a few pics:

The first 2 things I did were to install a tap on/off light so I could see. Pretty easy, I just used some double sided velcro and spray painted the white plastic part so it didnt stick out to much. The second thing I did was bedline the top deck, no pics right now, I'll add some tomorrow when the sun comes up. I've got space for my set of tools with all my 3/8 ratchets, wrenches and some alan keys. The red bag is full of the larger tools, like a hammer and duct tape. The green bag just has a few things that help out on the trail, just some wood blocks, pieces for my high-jack and a few other random items that come in handy.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
You know, Adam, it wouldn't hurt to hose out the inside of your Jeep more than once in a blue moon. :laughing:

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Went out this morning and got a picture of the bedlined top of the deck, you can barely tell it's even there. I used Duplicolor rattle cans, stuff seems to work great, now I just have to put it to the test.

You know, Adam, it wouldn't hurt to hose out the inside of your Jeep more than once in a blue moon. :laughing:
It's due for a cleaning :laughing:

But the outside is purddy :)

·
Registered
225 Posts
So dirty...these images will haunt my dreams :D

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
We have been wanting to get that enclosure for a while, just haven't done it yet. Thanks for the pics, it looks great, it's the cleanest part of your interior!!

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
haha yeah it is, the speaking was driving me insane. I'm ordering a Rugged Ridge tire carrier as soon as I sell one of my paintball guns.
lol you said speaking not sqeaking it really did drive you insane:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts