JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I just thought I'd like to share that I've come down with the three common Covid-19 symptoms (dry cough, shortness of breath, fever) and just tested positive today after a swab test, I've been instructed by my doctor and my boss to stay home. I'm scared and don't know what to think not because I tested positive but because I've been in contact with my family.

Anyone else under lockdown, voluntarily or otherwise?

·
Registered
414 Posts
You'll be fine. .003% of those that got it died. Your threat level is similar to dying in a car accident this week.

I know a handful of folks who got it, they stayed at home, laid on the couch and slept for a few days to a week, and went back to work.

Honestly, none infected their spouse or children living in the same home.

Don't fall for the media frenzy. Your fine.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: JP222

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had it. I have an autoimmune disorder with no thyroid function so I get sick all the time anyway (from my 7yr and 10yr bring home germs from school). I was sick for about a week, as bad as the flu with lots of caughing but not as bad as I thought it would be. I'm 43yr, I smoked for 20yrs and I vape (e cigerette all day) for the last 3yrs, so if someone was going to die it would be me. An elderly parent of a friend died 2 weeks before so we were pretty scared. My wife and updated my will and I couldn't hug my daughters for 2 weeks so it was miserable. But you will get threw it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm so sorry for you, but be sure, you'll be fine. Especially because you don't have any bad symptoms. Your family should do the test as well, at least to know what to do. I did it once because I had a bad cough and it was negative, but indeed I was mostly worried for my family.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts