JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
No Longer a Supporting Vendor
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few of our guys are getting ready to head to Tierra Del Sol from Phoenix this week. They are packing up and leaving this Wednesday. If you are attending this year and happen to see a decaled Discount Tire Jeep or Rhino snap a creative picture and post it here. Everyone that posts a picture will be entered into a drawing to win a bag full of unknown goodies. One member will win. Have fun with it!

Deadline for entries: Friday March 9th @12:00 noon West Coast time.
Drawing... sometime very soon after.

·
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I did, they look good, I'm having LJ envy
Thanks, I need to make it bigger. :rockon: I'd love to flat fender it and step up to a 37 or even a 40 someday. Rob from Nemesis has a sick high line flat fender kit that would give me room for up to a 40 with my current 4" lift. My little axles wouldn't be happy if I did it now though.

Here's the front of the LJ does that count? LOL

Jason
It certainly does! Thanks for playing!

·
Registered
851 Posts
Thanks, I need to make it bigger. :rockon: I'd love to flat fender it and step up to a 37 or even a 40 someday. Rob from Nemesis has a sick high line flat fender kit that would give me room for up to a 40 with my current 4" lift. My little axles wouldn't be happy if I did it now though.

It certainly does! Thanks for playing!
WHAT THE FUCK WAS IN THE BAG!!!!! I need to know!!!! :flipoff::bounce::flipoff:

·
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
WHAT THE FUCK WAS IN THE BAG!!!!! I need to know!!!! :flipoff::bounce::flipoff:
Actually, We didn't choose a winner.

So.....

Congratulations Trail Concepts and Woods! We've decided that because there was only two of you that submitted pictures you'll both win.

Please PM us your name and address and we'll ship out your bag full of swag.

Both of you will be getting a low pressure air gauge, a hat, a mouse pad, an aluminum water bottle and a few other small items.

Thanks for playing!

-Discount Tire!

·
Registered
851 Posts
Actually, We didn't choose a winner.

So.....

Congratulations Trail Concepts and Woods! We've decided that because there was only two of you that submitted pictures you'll both win.

Please PM us your name and address and we'll ship out your bag full of swag.

Both of you will be getting a low pressure air gauge, a hat, a mouse pad, an aluminum water bottle and a few other small items.

Thanks for playing!

-Discount Tire!
Since I was so diligent and reminded you do I get a prize too?:bounce:

A girl can dream...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.