JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On a scale of 1 to 10 this is a 2 but I love it when people come to a forum and ask follow up questions an a product, idea, or modification they saw somewhere else.

I don't go to Walmart and ask when Target got their grapes in.

I don't go to Lowe's and ask about deck advice I got at Home Depot.

I don't go the current girlfriend and ask her about the ass bleaching regimen the ex-gf underwent.

Why not go back where you saw the thing first to ask your follow-up question?

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
Second opinion from a different group maybe? IDK Like going to another doctor to make sure the first one isn't a quack.

Example?

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Let me get it straight... you read something on a different forum then came here to post about it? Or you read it here?

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
You should post the link from the other forum in their thread on here and tell them to get all their shit in one bag, that way it will be easier to keep track of.

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
That would be nice but, I saw on another forum where they showed having to remove the vent in order to pop off that side panel. How is it taken off in not pushed from the inside where the vent is?

Stick with this forum and you'll be fine.

Mine is an 08 but I just pried the panel off with a screwdriver.
Ahhhhhhhh I see :koolaid2:

Back to the second opinion from another doctor's group analogy. I don't see the problem. <shrug>

·
Registered
11,065 Posts

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
probably just looking for a second opinion...

not hardly as bad as this (personal pet peeve) :

http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1627705#post1627705
Classic.

I also dislike it when for sale ads list the reatil price for each item added to the vehicle. You didn't pay retail. You shouldn't expect to get that money back. You're just inflating the "valuee' in your head. Who cares?/

I think this is the 2013 version of old men sitting around on a bench bitching about everything they see. :lol:

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
that may be the case, but I will always be better looking.:thefinger:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts