1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
........this is what I saw. Awesome.

Then with the help of my son and a friend, we did this last night:

:smokin:

35 x 12.5 KM2's on procomp 15 x 8, 3.75 backspacing. no grinding.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:beer: thanks guys! Im stoked, it rides really good. I used a rubicon express 2.5 spacer kit with twin tube shocks.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Its like Christmas all over again when you pull up to the house & see something like that. Nice job-care to share who you purchased the tires through, and who might of shipped? :beer:

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
AWESOME!

When mine came in nobody was home ,the UPS driver rolled them to the back yard
and put my new KM2's in my shed.

Awesome guy. :beer:

·
Registered
163 Posts
AWESOME!

When mine came in nobody was home ,the UPS driver rolled them to the back yard
and put my new KM2's in my shed.

Awesome guy. :beer:
ZOSO, he would have been the "cat's meow" if he would have had them balanced, mounted, and installed.:beer: I guess I would settle for out of sight.:grinpimp:

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Hell yeah bro! Now go out and have some fun!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
I know the feeling. Congrats.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
ZOSO, he would have been the "cat's meow" if he would have had them balanced, mounted, and installed.:beer: I guess I would settle for out of sight.:grinpimp:
Hell yeah! :D I am just glad he kept them out of sight.

My UPS guy is defiantly a car guy (maybe even an off roader)
'cause he always takes care of my mail order parts.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks again guys. Little sketchy on the highway, bit of a shake at around 45....then it goes away, but it feels really geometrically un centered. Only way I can describe it. This is my first vehicle with coil springs, and trackbars. Im hoping you guys will say yes to this question, but no way the axles are centered under the body even with just a 2.5 lift right? So I ordered that Terraflex rear trackbar bracket, and a adjustable front trackbar from JKS. I also ordered adjustable rear swaybar links, and will move the rears to the front.

·
14ers
479 Posts
what you really need are front adjustable control arms to right the geometry. but hey! it looks good and will be great off road! what more do you want, right?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts