JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I have a set I can sell to you. Pm me with a zipcode so I can get a shipping quote.

Don
Come on..Do it for shipping only.... Karma- Karma.

I gave mine to a fellow JK'er after a JKO member gave me his for shipping- Otherwise, 0911, I would send them to you.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Last week I gave away a whole bumper including tow hooks. Even delivered half way. Good karma begets good Karma.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
PM me your address and i will flat rate them to you 10$ is all it should cost you. They need a good home! Tell you what buy a red star for yourself and I will ship them on my dime.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I was only planning on charging shipping, but was going to see which was the best deal, flat rate or using my corporate ups account number.

I do not think I have the nuts that secure the hooks though.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I was only planning on charging shipping, but was going to see which was the best deal, flat rate or using my corporate ups account number.

I do not think I have the nuts that secure the hooks though.
The crappy stock bumper has the nuts- its got a little steel piece in there kindor as a place holder. They don't have the backer plate though....

·
Registered
969 Posts
pm me. i just bought a new stock front bumper off CL so I have the hooks, nuts, backer plates, etc.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts