JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as my lift told me i moved the rear sway bar links to the front and by doing so i screwed one up. Im needing one....full traction sent me some quick discos that i can't use on the rubicon for a reason i havnt really learned about yet....anyways need the link if someone has one

·
Administrator
8,731 Posts
So as my lift told me i moved the rear sway bar links to the front and by doing so i screwed one up. Im needing one....full traction sent me some quick discos that i can't use on the rubicon for a reason i havnt really learned about yet....anyways need the link if someone has one
What size lift? and I see no reason you can't use quick disco's on the Rubi.. I did it for a long time.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
4" full traction ultimate....it says in instruction not to...im guessing because of the electronic disco....idk..if i can get another link i'll do that and sell the diskos...if not..i'll install the discos and see what happens

·
Administrator
8,731 Posts
4" full traction ultimate....it says in instruction not to...im guessing because of the electronic disco....idk..if i can get another link i'll do that and sell the diskos...if not..i'll install the discos and see what happens
huh.. makes no sense.

Use the discos... you will be fine and have the best of both worlds, manual disco so you don't have to worry about it automatically reconnecting over 15mph and e-disco for when you want to be lazy and just push a button.

·
Registered
915 Posts
huh.. makes no sense.

Use the discos... you will be fine and have the best of both worlds, manual disco so you don't have to worry about it automatically reconnecting over 15mph and e-disco for when you want to be lazy and just push a button.
Yup, and if/when the edisco fails you already have a back up plan.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The more i think about it the more i like it...quick disco it is...wont be needing links anymore at this time...thx guys!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts