JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Than the other two. JK board has soooo little traffic, and JKforum is ok, cept for the power hungry moderators i hear about. But this is like pirates just for the JK, so it should be pretty good. I already like it more than the other two, and it isnt even that old. :thefinger:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome to the board.. And yes.. It is going to be the best board around... We will keep spreading the word and this place will grow...

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

I like Mike's JKBoard too. Mike is a good guy and runs his board a lot like this one.

It is unfortunate that there seems to be a division amongst JK owners as people try to find their warm and cozy spot on the Internet. Part of this is due to the varied backgrounds of the JK enthusiast. We have daily drivers that just wanted a Jeep, we have those that sometimes will get dirty on a two track and those that will mix it up in the rocks.

I hope that this board does its part by allowing people to ask "how do I keep my wheels shiney?" to "how do I fit 49's?" all without skipping a beat and providing real uncensored answers.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

I like Mike's JKBoard too. Mike is a good guy and runs his board a lot like this one.
It is unfortunate that there seems to be a division amongst JK owners as people try to find their warm and cozy spot on the Internet. Part of this is due to the varied backgrounds of the JK enthusiast. We have daily drivers that just wanted a Jeep, we have those that sometimes will get dirty on a two track and those that will mix it up in the rocks.

I hope that this board does its part by allowing people to ask "how do I keep my wheels shiney?" to "how do I fit 49's?" all without skipping a beat and providing real uncensored answers.
Agree,...the JKBoard has always been open to all my post, I've gotten & given some needed info.

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Bump.

Discuss.
Well really there is nothing to say on my part. I just showed up one day out of the blue and Dan was cussing someone and it seemed like the poor guy didn't have a chance........

and I thought.......

Remember to stay clear of that fucker !!!!

:beer:

·
Registered
573 Posts

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Now Other sites are good but this site has the New
guys Intros, Poly for a vendor, great Shit talk Over in chit chat, Repeated doLoops, Insane Pics of others rideS

so enjoy the frenzy cuz it will enjoy you

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

i thought this was a new thread until i saw michael w's post. where did michael go? i miss seing his avatar around the site lol

·
Registered
564 Posts
Yeah I didn't get my jk until the end of 08 so I was not around for this one.

·
Registered
461 Posts
It shouldn't be merged it not only about jk-fuckem but also jkboard. I used to belong to both but not anymore. It's much friendlier here. :thefinger:

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
Now Other sites are good but this site has the New
guys Intros, Poly for a vendor, great Shit talk Over in chit chat, Repeated doLoops, Insane Pics of others rideS

so enjoy the frenzy cuz it will enjoy you

:beer:

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
I was at JKBoard before JKO. enjoyed it there. to bad the server went south. lost a lot of tech there. :shaking:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts