·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How heavy was it?

·
Registered
193 Posts
imo it looks kinda funky if you have stock tires and suspension, otherwise it looks great, if you are stock take a look at the warrior rock crawler bumper, it has d rings, winch mounts, and brush guard for about 410

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Check out ORfab
their stinger kicks ass. (looks dumb on a stock jeep though lol)

·
Registered
961 Posts
I have the SRC and its one heavy pig, the powder coat isn’t the greatest, and the styling is subjective; but the price is right. I was looking for a cheap bumper to mount my winch, and it fit the bill nicely. I am going to replace it with something lighter in the future, but for now it serves its purpose.

Pre rattle can...

·
Registered
535 Posts
My bumper decision depends on a couple of things. I like the SRC front and rear for one reason. They are solid bumpers with tubes on the sides...they match nicely and would match nicely with tube sliders. If I get solid bumpers then I will want solid sliders to match. Just a thing with me. I want my JK to be functional but look GOOD at the same time. But my problem is I REALLY want tube sliders...so that limits my decision on bumpers too...gah! Choices!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Save up a little more and quadratech makes a nice bumper with a prerunner bar not bad looking and good price.. stuby bumper with a prerunner bolted to it. About 700 with drings bumper and prerunner. i think its the one made by bestop. its a modular bumber.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Or-fab makes some great bumpers and I would be happy to discuss options with you. Shoot me an email at [email protected] and I will get you some shipped to you pricing on whatever bumper you would like.

First choices to make are width, then winch mounting options, then factory fog light retention, just some things to think about.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Its your jeep get what you think looks good! There are 1000 different bumpers out there for jeeps, just make sure you like it .......you are the one that has to look at it everyday!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts