JKOwners Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,100 Posts
Jeffrey I could use your help on my thread about the crush sleeve...

I put in a front torq and I'm wondering if the sounds I'm hearing are right or wrong...

Does yours click everytime you turn the wheel?
Holy fucking shit. You do know that there is this thing called a PM. Private message.

·
22,100 Posts
These things are sorta like the albatross that hung around the ancient mariners neck ; I honestly can't get rid of it.
Hey, fucklestick. I tried sending you a pm, but it says that you have chosen not to received pm's. WTF over?

·
Random Dude
3,042 Posts

·
22,100 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #27 (Edited)
Hey, fucklestick. I tried sending you a pm, but it says that you have chosen not to received pm's. WTF over?
I swear I sent you a friend request years ago.
I was laughing because it is my fault; you cannot send me PMs since I did not have you in my contact list for Friends.

it was hilarious knowing you were getting all pissed by not being able to reply, :laughing2:

that was ALL on me, man. I am sorry. You can PM me now, Gunny...

·
Premium Member
4,932 Posts
I was laughing because it is my fault; you cannot send me PMs since I did not have you in my contact list for Friends.

it was hilarious knowing you were getting all pissed by not being able to reply, :laughing2:

WTF u need "permission" to contact a mod?.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
22,100 Posts

Oh no, not pissed at all. It takes a lot more than that.

We lonely peons are not worthy to talk to the mighty overlords.

·
Super Moderator
6,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #30

No, I think we all have the option to only accept PMs from those on our contact lists . I assumed that meant 'Friends' but i am no longer sure of that . I just had that option on under my UserCP>Edit Options settings. Try now ,Gunny.

·
22,100 Posts
No, I think we all have the option to only accept PMs from those on our contact lists . I assumed that meant 'Friends' but i am no longer sure of that . I just had that option on under my UserCP>Edit Options settings. Try now ,Gunny.
I sent you a pm this morning and it says it sent.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts