1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Ok.

It's time to get real.

This is gonna be heavy but I can no longer live my life under
such false pretenses without hating myself. I've gotta just reveal myself and this honest fucking nightmare of a mistake.
Here goes:

You see that blue star beside my nickname by my avatar?
I only paid for a red star this year yet that hasn't changed. I know,right? It's like some guardian is standing just over me or somethin'.
But, I'm a mod.
So fuck-off and deal with that shit.

:thefinger:

:grinpimp:

·
Random Dude
3,041 Posts
Stolen valor, man :nono:

:idea: - :bounce: --> send ten bucks to the BRC and your karmic balance will be restored :rockon:

EDIT: https://sharetrails.org/contributions/

I'm here to help you settle your guilty conscience :laughing:

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
You are just bragging now. Fuck the red star, fuck your blue star, fuck your purple star and thanks to the yellow stars.
Also buy a donut for a vet.

·
Registered
40 Posts
You are just bragging now. Fuck the red star, fuck your blue star, fuck your purple star and thanks to the yellow stars.

I really don't know what the stars are supposed to mean and I don't think I see them on tapatalk anyways.

·
Super Moderator
6,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
listen-here, Coilrod Suess , take you're hat and bad-attitude up the tree to your freaking bitch-ass dog party then Red-Coil-Blue-Coil, Go-Coil-Go...

:laughing2:

·
Super Moderator
6,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Stolen valor, man :nono:

:idea: - :bounce: --> send ten bucks to the BRC and your karmic balance will be restored :rockon:

EDIT: https://sharetrails.org/contributions/

I'm here to help you settle your guilty conscience :laughing:

oOH.
leave it to you to actually lay guilt on me for it...you're like the Jewish Mother-In-Law of JKO

·
Random Dude
3,041 Posts
I really don't know what the stars are supposed to mean and I don't think I see them on tapatalk anyways.
Stars were a way to support JKO before the sellout to floppy-headed frozen maple syrup overlords :laughing:

Yellow star = vendor (can pimp your commercial chit on JKO).

Red star = premium membership, only real "benefits" any more = uploads + TP access? :dunno:
Theoretically reduces wait time for the busted-ass search function (so you get the "DB error" quicker :laughing: ).

Blue star = red star benefits + a $10 donation to the Blue Ribbon Coalition (BRC = worthy cause IMHO).

oOH.
leave it to you to actually lay guilt on me for it...you're like the Jewish Mother-In-Law of JKO
Nah man, I just couldn't resist throwing down a completely unexpected response to screw with you :thefinger:

But seriously, the BRC fights to keep trails open and maintained, so I digs me some blue star action.

Come to think of it, I'd be torn up something fierce taking credit for that BRC donation . . .

. . . man, that would just gnaw at me . . .

Every time I looked at that blue star, sharp pangs of guilt would prevent me from fully enjoying my time on JKO.

To assuage my overburdened conscience, I'd send ten bucks to the BRC just to be able to look myself in the mirror.

There, now that^ is a pretty fucked-up guilt trip properly laid out :thefinger: (Oy vey! :laughing: )

EDIT: thanks for ruining it, snout! :pissed: :flipoff: . . . but, seriously: kick-ass move, dude! :rockon:

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I had a red star for years. Then my cousins in Toronto bought JKO, and "updated" some stuff. I personally lost the shorter search cool down time and some other stuff so I declined to renew. Still have trailer park access thou.

·
Banned
514 Posts
These things are sorta like the albatross that hung around the ancient mariners neck ; I honestly can't get rid of it.
Jeffrey I could use your help on my thread about the crush sleeve...

I put in a front torq and I'm wondering if the sounds I'm hearing are right or wrong...

Does yours click everytime you turn the wheel?

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Good can you delete all the stupid Mazda threads up top now? I don’t want a Mazda if I did I would go to Mazda boards :grin2:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts