JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a work truck so i don't drive the JK except on weekends and trips. tonight was extra special though, i drove it to.........

the stupid grocery store with the rest of the human race. my wife made a list and i can proudly say that i got everything on the list.

we have 20 people coming to our house Thursday, thank goodness for vodka,

rant off........

happy thanksgiving!

:beer:

·
Registered
475 Posts
lol. my jk is a grocery getter/ kid hauler too.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Dude 5 days a week I drop the kids off at school (like 20 miles one way) then come home and 3 days a week I pick them up. On some weekends and some nights we go back to town (almost the same 20 mile one way trip) to shop. I got like 24,491 miles on her now and only about 1,000 (more or less) could be considered true offroad miles. Now I do take mine offroad frequently but only for a couple miles at best at a time. I am willing to bet that a lot of us especially those with a 4 door can say the same as far as the ratio goes.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Same ratio, I'm pushing 17,000 14 mo old,...., Granddaughter every weekend, & all Summer.....now just give it a thought where she likes to go at 13 yo. But just think, hit the highway & cruise at 70, put 5 people in it, groceries no sweet, and then, air down at Rausch Park on a weekend & get it on hard for 6 hours, air up back home cruising at 70.... what a treat to drive this. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts