JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I decided I had enough of JK-Forum so I decided to get banned. It only took 47 seconds after I made my post. I doubt they even read all the way through my post =)

Enjoy:

And 47 seconds later:

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
You said a mouth full brutha!:D

·
Registered
9,139 Posts

They called you a troll for posting that??? Geez... I got wiped out without an explanation at all... good post... did you post it in the Lone Star section? I think that they were notified anytime one of us posted... they are too quick on the trigger to be that lucky every time.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They called you a troll for posting that??? Geez... I got wiped out without an explanation at all... good post... did you post it in the Lone Star section? I think that they were notified anytime one of us posted... they are too quick on the trigger to be that lucky every time.

Yeah, I also got called a troll when I posted the number 9. I posted it in the general chit-chat section. I figured I would get deleted even faster if it were in the Lone Star section. That place is turning into Nazi Germany fast.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What the hell is up with the number 9?

No clue. Robar told me it was a bad omen on the day that I posted it. I guess I forgot to check my bad omen a day number calendar... It was retarded.

My only thought is that I was getting too involved in THEIR forum, and since I wasn't in their "crew", I got in trouble. So stupid.

·
Registered
9,139 Posts
No clue. Robar told me it was a bad omen on the day that I posted it. I guess I forgot to check my bad omen a day number calendar... It was retarded.

My only thought is that I was getting too involved in THEIR forum, and since I wasn't in their "crew", I got in trouble. So stupid.
Don't give them that much credit..... I am sure that the reason was much more ridiculous than that....

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
Very nice!

Funny thing is that I NEVER got the "you have been banned" message. In fact, I can actually log in, and get no message whatsoever. But when I click on any forum at all, I get a message "There are no posts in this forum." LOL

If I log in as a guest, I can see the forums, and can see that every post I ever made have been deleted.

I guess I'm just not worthy of recieving the "you have been banned" message :bawling:

·
Registered
9,139 Posts
Very nice!

Funny thing is that I NEVER got the "you have been banned" message. In fact, I can actually log in, and get no message whatsoever. But when I click on any forum at all, I get a message "There are no posts in this forum." LOL

If I log in as a guest, I can see the forums, and can see that every post I ever made have been deleted.

I guess I'm just not worthy of recieving the "you have been banned" message :bawling:
Perhaps you should get some "lemon party" material from Ben..... that should do the trick.:D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Sweet....Welcome to the fastest growing JK site on the planet. There was an incident I won't get into that happened last week in which they lost 4 members to this forum, in a matter of 2 hours. "Just keep on doing what your doing Eddie, the rest will take care of iteself". :thefinger:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Sweet....Welcome to the fastest growing JK site on the planet. There was an incident I won't get into that happened last week in which they lost 4 members to this forum, in a matter of 2 hours. "Just keep on doing what your doing Eddie, the rest will take care of iteself". :thefinger:
I think I heard about this incident - good luck with that forum business WOL :crybaby2:

·
Registered
774 Posts
look on the bottom of the websites. It shows total # of members. I looked last week because of an argument over sponsors.

·
Registered
290 Posts
So they really delete all your posts, like you never existed? Wow!!
I still post over there (sorry-JKO loads soooo slow on my laptop!!--seriously-it takes about a minute to change between posts, pages.....), but the amount of members who want the best lift and tires for driving on the street start getting on my nerves.

I know the JK appeals to a broader group of people but that site seems to attract more street jeepers. :shaking:

·
Administrator
8,749 Posts
Very nice!

Same they did to my account. Whatever :shaking:

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
So they really delete all your posts, like you never existed? Wow!!

Yup- I had over 3000 posts on there. A lot of helpful information including some install write-ups I did for the forum. Every single post gone at WOL's whim. The only record that I was ever there is where others quoted my post.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts