JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yipeee . what a hard thing to do, thier are so many nice ones. I put my order in for the elite front winch bumper and should recieve it monday!!! i was so exited i went out and took my stock bumper off so it will be ready to install as soon as it gets here!! lol i think the hubby will be surprised i got it off by myself while he was at work.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
That is awesome! A women working on her Jeep? AND who is excited about upgrades!
SHE'S a KEEPER!!! Post pics when you get it installed......or.....you could post pics of you installing it !

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Yeah that is very cool. I know what its like looking at all the options and trying to figure out what one you want. Then when its on the way its exciting! ....I had to wait for 6 months after I ordered mine to get it so I'm glad that you are getting a fast turnaround:beer:

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Cool... love women that can work on Jeeps... post some pics when it on.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well thanks for the nice replys, im so exited i cant wait, ill post a pic when i get it installed!!!!:bounce:

·
Registered
399 Posts
Can't wait to see the pics!

Enlist some help installing it - it's a chore lifting the bumper & winch up there all together.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Dude, theres 4 girls on this site? Yikes. More than i expected. Impressed. If only i could get my girl into Jeeps, apparently shes a "Buick Girl"...pfffft.

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
relax guy, shes married. Dont scare away the one of 4 girls on here.
Whoa there. We have WAY more than 4.

(I think we're up to 8 or 9 now) :laughing:

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I like it.

I'm not sure if I like the winches down in the bumper or on top. Does it being on top reduce air flow into the radiator?
from what i understand it dosent block the air flow, they tested it and said it worked just fine on very hot days!!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Dude, theres 4 girls on this site? Yikes. More than i expected. Impressed. If only i could get my girl into Jeeps, apparently shes a "Buick Girl"...pfffft.
Um... wait, what? Buick? Oh dear...

I used to be a foreign sports car girl. Then I saw a shiny new Mango Tango at the dealership. Changed my life! Seriously.

·
Registered
129 Posts
This?

·
Registered
399 Posts
^^^^^ That's the one. :)

Last Summer I cruised up hwy 50 to Icehouse to the Rubicon with that bumper and winch. It was 104 degrees out and I had the AC on full blast. At that time it was still on stock Rubicon 44s with 4.10s and 37s. The engine was working HARD to pull that grade, but the engine temp never climbed past the midpoint of the gauge. :smokin:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts