JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I'm an idiot for doing this but does this cause an issue for me? Is this dangerous to drive with it in there? if so how do I get it out. Thanks

·
Registered
31 Posts
Search youtube for JK dash removal. It's easy, just the power window switches are a little tight getting out due to the length of the wires.

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
... pretty sure trolling. Hope no one puts too much time into any replies.

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
... pretty sure trolling. Hope no one puts too much time into any replies.
I wonder how many of these one hit wonders post on every forum they can find the same question?

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
I wonder how many of these one hit wonders post on every forum they can find the same question?
Either that or one of Eddies swingers. I know they're encouraged to post dumb shit here so that they can have a couple hearty giggles at bedtime. I dunno... just pretty lame to post randomly like this and not even return with a thank you or any additional info regarding year of vehicle, where the lighter fell through, etc. Meh... maybe it was legit and they got it out but still... seems silly.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Lol first post. Well there is some stuff that gets hot back there.. so depends on where you dropped it. Take it off-roading, and drive it over some lumpy bumps to jiggle it around to locate your lighter. Hopefully you'll find it before it explodes. Good luck! Oh and welcome to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Random Dude
3,039 Posts
OP, I suggest training a lighter retrieval rodent for any lighters lost in cowling or under dash.

PM StubEXrube for more details on the use of trained vermin for inaccessible JK locations :devil:

EDIT: Sorry Stub! :thefinger:

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
OP, I suggest training a lighter retrieval rodent for any lighters lost in cowling or under dash.

PM StubEXrube for more details on the use of trained vermin for inaccessible JK locations :devil:

EDIT: Sorry Stub! :thefinger:
lmfao. I like the way you think... Nibbles kin enslaved with little illuminated hard hats and splunking rigs... scouring the catacombs for elusive Bics. I see this animated!

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts