JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This belongs on Ripleys... I actually got my red star:beer::beer:.... I was promised a gold star if I'm a good little boy NOT:thefinger:

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
congrats. :beer:

i think im going to get mine for my birthday at the end of this month.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:beer::beer: Actually it IS my Bday today:beer::beer:... and I had to pay for the star myself :thefinger:

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Happy B-Day:beer: my money does not come easy as i am sure yours does not either. I decided to support this site because of the people on here.
(most any ways, :thefinger: you know who you are lol) I think its a great jeep community with a ton of help. nothing worth while is free and it costs money to host a web site and keep it up to the caliber of this one. the friends and advise i have gotten here are priceless. i would encourage any other fence sitters to step up to the plate aswell. $20 is really not that much money to help support this site. heck i saved more then that on my snorkel in free shipping by just by saying i was a member here.;)

·
Registered
5,420 Posts
Happy B-Day:beer: my money does not come easy as i am sure yours does not either. I decided to support this site because of the people on here.
(most any ways, :thefinger: you know who you are lol) I think its a great jeep community with a ton of help. nothing worth while is free and it costs money to host a web site and keep it up to the caliber of this one. the friends and advise i have gotten here are priceless. i would encourage any other fence sitters to step up to the plate aswell. $20 is really not that much money to help support this site. heck i saved more then that on my snorkel in free shipping by just by saying i was a member here.;)
if word were made of gold. :beer:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts