JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I click on attachments, a box opens up. I select my pics then click upload. It says to please wait, uploading. Then the whole box turns white and nothing happens. I have tried it several times with the same results. I've posted pictures on here before and had no problems. I went to another forum and posted the pics and had no problems, so it's not my computer. Can someone help me out, thanks.

p.s. I am not a computer guy, so use small words like; a, the, I, but, and.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well now something else if jacked up. I pulled up my subscriptions and clicked on the first one. When I was done reading it I hit the back button. When my subscriptions came up, they were not up to date. The first time they came up they had new post for today's date. After I hit the back button none of them showed to have any new posts. Do I have a virus or what?

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
are you uploading from the internet or something saved on your computer?

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
hmmmm dont know why... i dont have a problem...... clear your cache.... thats about it..... or post everything to facebook and then get the picture url location and insert it like that!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.